Introduction to VeraData’s ServicesVeraData helps our clients to provide more targeted, relevant, and effective marketing and communications through various media channels including but not limited to direct mail, email, social media, display ads, and to understand more about their clients and prospects through our wide variety of data products and services.
Information VeraData Collects
VeraData WebsiteVeraData does not collect personal information about visitors to our site except when visitors specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. Personal information may be gathered from forms submitted to request additional information as well as content or blog subscriptions. We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, contact preferences, and other identifiers as part of our effort to transact business with you and to respond to your inquiries. We may also collect personal information from you for marketing purposes unless you specifically opt-out and request that you not be contacted in conjunction with such marketing activities.
Marketing Data Products and ServicesThe personal information we collect for our marketing data products and services is not collected on this website. Our marketing data products contain personal information such as name/address, demographics, interest-based data, email, phone number and other identifiers. This data is sourced through Business to Business companies, self-reported surveys, publicly available information, census information, telecommunications companies, publishing product companies, data compilers, aggregators, partners and clients. VeraData does not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information for marketing purposes on anyone under the age of 18.
Opt-Out of VeraData Marketing CommunicationsVeraData maintains contact lists to communicate with our prospects and clients. All email messages sent to these contact lists include an unsubscribe or opt-out mechanism. This allows you to opt-out of receiving future marketing and promotional communications. You may also request to unsubscribe or Opt-Out of our marketing email communications by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include full name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number in your request.
Opt-Out of our Marketing Data Products and ServicesTo Opt-Out of our Marketing Data Products and Services Databases, please email us at email@example.com. Please include full name, address, email address, and telephone number in your request. Please note that by opting out of our marketing database, it will not prevent other companies from sending you marketing promotions through various channels, including but not limited to direct mail, email, social media and display ads.
Other Privacy Choices and Opt-Out SolutionsDMAchoice.org (https://dmachoice.thedma.org/) offers consumers a simple, step-by-step process that enables them to decide what mail they do and do not want. In addition, DMAchoice, offers online and mail in registration for DMA’s:
- eMail Preference Service(reduce your unsolicited commercial email)
- Telephone Preference Service(to reduce national commercial calls for consumers who live in Pennsylvania and Wyoming – consumers in other states are referred to the National Do Not Call Registry: donotcall.gov)
- Deceased Do Not Contact list(for name removal of deceased individuals’ names)
- Do Not Contact list for Caregivers(for caregivers to register name removal on behalf of those individuals for whom they care).
- Digital Advertising Alliance (https://youradchoices.com/) When you click on the YourAdChoices icon, you get control over how information about your interests is used for relevant advertising.
- Network Advertising Alliance (link to http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1) NAI offers an opt-out page where you can learn more about NAI members who deliver tailored online ads and your choices to opt-out of receiving them.
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647)
- Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
- Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Safari (https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac)
Links to Third Party SitesOur website contains links to third party sites. VeraData does not endorse or make any representations about any third party sites including any information found there. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites.
SecurityVeraData maintains security procedures designed to keep information we aggregate, license and process from being accessed by any unauthorized person, persons or business. VeraData has safeguards in place to keep your personal information accurate, complete, and up to date for the purposes for which it is used. Strict measures are taken to assure against unauthorized access, alteration, or dissemination of personal information. We also maintain physical security for our facilities and limit access to certain critical areas of our business.
Attn: Data Privacy Team
1910 Park Meadows Drive, Suite 200
Fort Myers, Florida 33907
This policy was last revised November 3, 2020.